Financial Info/Refund Policies
Early Childhood, Kindergarten & Unlimited Program Refund Policy:
- If applicant withdraws less than 60 days from the first class, or during the school year, the early withdrawal penalty will be the equivalent of a one month payment plus the deposit. Additional monies paid will be refunded based on the number of weeks remaining in the program.
- If applicant withdraws more than 60 days prior to the first class all monies paid (except the non-refundable deposit) will be refunded.
General Session Class Refund Policy:
- Class canceled for the session by Fiddlehead or if student notifies Fiddlehead of withdrawal 14 days or more before class start date: 100% refund of tuition and materials fee is granted.
- Student notifies Fiddlehead of withdrawal 13 days or less before class start date: 75% of tuition and materials fee is granted as CREDIT toward a future class.
- Student withdraws on or before the second class date: 50% of TUITION ONLY is granted as CREDIT toward a future class.
- Student withdraws after second class date: NO refund OR credit is granted.
- Classes canceled or skipped by the student: these classes / music lessons will not be made up or refunded.
All classes, schedules, and prices are subject to change.
Additional Fee Information:
- There will be a $35 returned check fee imposed for any payments returned to Fiddlehead from any client’s bank.
- Payments received after tuition due date will incur a $25 late fee per month.